- Sushi – even using normal white rice , avocado, cucumber etc.
- Leftovers from last nights Dinner! why not pop in that left extra, coleslaw, couscous salad or hummus.
- Pizza – Homemade wholemeal pizza bases , tom sauce, salami and grated cheese, real treat! Just keep some bases in the freezer and pull them out when you need them.
- Fritters, Corn , Courgette, Pumpkin. YUM
- Pita Pockets, smeared with avocado, hummus and Ham, try some else then that white bread sandwich
- Cut fruit or veggies instead of sweets or candy!
- Rice crackers or corn crackers as we can’t really take nuts any more. Biggest thing is even thou its hard, try and keep it changing and interesting.
Campbell Live brought viewers a story about kids’ lunchboxes
In it they compared lunchboxes in a decile 1 primary school with those in a decile 10 – the results were heartbreaking.