Makes 3 long rolls, cooking time 30 minutes
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 1 large courgette, grated and squeezed
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced
- tsp crushed garlic crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 pkt of store-bought puff pastry
In a large bowl, combine all the filling ingredients
Cut puff pastry into long strips approx 15cm wide, lay-portioned chicken onto the pastry and roll pastry over to form a round. Sealing with egg wash.
1 tsp poppy seeds
1 egg lightly beaten
Paint egg over the top of the roll, sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Place in oven on 170 for 30 minutes